Welcome to the City of Richfield
Established in 1909, this town of 485 is located along Highway 93 between Shoshone and Carey, Idaho approximately 40 miles northeast of Twin Falls. Richfield borders the Craters of the Moon National Monument, with close proximity to Shoshone Ice Caves, Mammoth Cave and the Wood River Valley. The Richfield School District provides quality education for grades K-12 and offers many extra curricular activities.
- THE CITY OF RICHFIELD IS TRANSITIONING TO A NEW WEBSITE, ALL NEW INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE @ richfield-id.com
- Mayor Charles Buttcane
- Councilman Leav'en Hatch
- Councilman Levi Long
- Councilman Maureen Ward
- Councilwoman Mark Whitesell
- LuAnn Swainston - City Clerk/Treasurer
- Pat Riley - Building Inspector
- Jason Brauburger - City Maintenance Supervisor
Cell Phone: (208) 539-5541
- Jose Loughmiller - City Maintenance
Cell Phone: (208) 539-5655
For after hour emergencies, please contact:
We strive to provide accurate, up to date information within a timely manner, however all information provided within all pages of this website is provisional, may contain errors, or be out of date. Information is provided for reference only, please see the city clerk for official documents and/or information.